Tonsil Boy

Hi Everyone, So many people, so many things happening in mine and my family's lives. This is to help keep everyone updated on my journey through tonsil cancer. Please excuse poor grammer and spelling. (Weasle has already corrected my grammer twice).Please pass along this site to our friends. Click on "COMMENTS" to read them or to leave a comment.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Day 2 of Chemotheropy


Today, Weasle, Michael, Ellen, and Laura came and visited. Michael made the trip all the way from College Park. He hooked me up to the internet, but it's AOL, so it's slow. Not really in any pain, but I'm feeling nauseous. This is a picture of me and Michael with my new girlfriend who follows me around wherever I go.

6 Comments:

At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Fine, it's Steve, Mike's roomate. I just want you to know that me and all of my and Mike's friends are thinkin about you. If you are anything like Mike then I am sure you will make it through this small obsticle. You have raised a fine kid. You should be very proud. Me and my family are keeping you in our prayers.
-Steve

 
At 6:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you had a rough night on Monday. You are constantly on our minds and we hope that your week will go quickly. Glad that the kids could all be there to support you. Hang in there! You look great - we like your new girlfriend (although she is much too skinny!).

Much Love,
Joe, Becky, Jay and Caroline

 
At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice mask. for the next photo, you need to be holding a large knife...spooky. your new girlfriend is kind of thin, but i bet she packs quite a punch...and is feisty too.
Feel better.

Alan

 
At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Randy,
The Reilly household sends their love and best wishes. Sorry to hear you had a rough night on Monday. Hang in there and keep that positive energy flowing!!! We look forward seeing you soon. My Mom sends her love also.

Peace and prayers to you,
Robin, Tim, Sean and Daniel

 
At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey uncle randy i have you in my prayers at school. it's going to be hard but you have a big family and lots of friends praying for you

love colleen

 
At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least the room is a pretty sky blue!!! hope all is well!!

Love MLE (your son discovered that...MLE. its my intials spelled backwards but it also says my name. MLE Emily)...ELM... yea...anyways. feel better soon)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home