Tonsil Boy

Hi Everyone, So many people, so many things happening in mine and my family's lives. This is to help keep everyone updated on my journey through tonsil cancer. Please excuse poor grammer and spelling. (Weasle has already corrected my grammer twice).Please pass along this site to our friends. Click on "COMMENTS" to read them or to leave a comment.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

What I'm Thankful For

What I'm Thankful For:
-News that the cancer is on the run
-A day without nausea
-Great memories that the limericks have sparked
-A day without vomitting
-Having my family home for the holiday
-Getting three cans of food in my tube
-Sleeping for an hour and a half before the mucous gags me
-Having this blog and knowing that people care about me
-Losing 26 pounds
-Not having to clean the house and cook dinner for everyone
-Only 2 and a half weeks to go
-Having Great family and friends

10 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What We're Thankful For this Thanksgiving:
Randy

Love,
Susan, Steve, Brad & Alex

 
At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thankful that my brother's cancer is shrinking, that he is still as strong as he is, and that in two more weeks he will be on the road to recovery! We love you!
-Dale

 
At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obviously some items on the list of things you are thankful for are far different than the ones you had last year.
Keep up the good fight. Happy Thanksgiving.

Love,
J.P.

 
At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Randy,
You sure have a lot to be thankful for. We didn't see you on Thanksgiving but you were in our thoughts and prayers. Next year you'll enjoy that turkey dinner all the more because it won't be in a can.
Love,
Jane and Bibber

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weasle married a nice guy named Randy
It turns out that the man is quite handy

He can shop, cook and sew
Works with wood or a bow

Just to steal him two weeks would be dandy.

 
At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Randy,

I'm thankful for having you as a friend.
As you head into the homestretch my thoughts and love are with you .

Victor

 
At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what we are thankful for is eating a big fat hotdog with onions in the near future.
bigbeaskie

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Randy/TB,
I am just back and this just in from you know who! Your favorite - "The Captain"

"We did visit the link you provided us with. We would like to send "Tonsil Boy" a get well wish from the Captain!"

Thank you for contacting us.

Sincerely,
D H
Captain Morgan Consumer Representative

Drink Responsibly - Captain's Orders!
- The Captain was Here!

Kath and the CO Kellys send their love and best wishes.
Joan

 
At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Randy - I'm thankful for the few minutes I got to talk to you Wednesday night...you sounded great!
We thought of you often on Thanksgiving Day.

Chris

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger papanuzz said...

Hey Randy,
I'm thankful for the BIG-BOY clothes you're gonna be sending my way pretty soon...if there are any that I can just borrow, let me know...I'll sign a receipt or somethin'

-Nuzz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home