Tonsil Boy

Hi Everyone, So many people, so many things happening in mine and my family's lives. This is to help keep everyone updated on my journey through tonsil cancer. Please excuse poor grammer and spelling. (Weasle has already corrected my grammer twice).Please pass along this site to our friends. Click on "COMMENTS" to read them or to leave a comment.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Thursday morning

Last nite I slept well. They gave me a good anti-nausea drug and it knocked me out. I know that people want to visit me in the hospital but I don't think that's a good idea. I try to sleep as much as possible. It seens that once I fall asleep someone wakes me to check something: breathing, heart rate, temp, blood pressure, blood flow and I could go on and on. So sleep is what I really need here. I will be leaving the hospital Saturday morning. Saturday eveninig I plan on attending my nephew, Andy's and Lisa's wedding. I hope that most of the chemotherphy will be out of my bloodstream by then. I will be at the wedding with Weasle, NOT the skinny wench I've been hanging with all week.

Thanks for all the wonderful support, prayers and comments!!!! :)

Love and prayers to ALL

Tonsil Boy

4 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Randy:
I am glad to hear/see that you are maintaining your spirits and sense of humor as you go through this process. My sister, Patti DiPasquale, told me that you are doing this because "they" promised you all the ice cream you could eat. Warning: It's a trick and there ain't no treat!!!!
I will be watching your blog for updates. Keep up the good work.
Best regards,
Larry D'Apice

 
At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Randy - tomorrow is Friday, a day everyone loves and it's one day away from your exit! You're doing a great job...as difficult as it is. Thinking of you,

The Bitters

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Fine,
This is Gochi. I'm one of Mike Fine's bestest amigos here at MD. Even if he tells you he hates me, he secretly loves me and couldn't live without me here and I know it haha! Well anyway I found out you were going through cancer and I just wanted to intoduce myself and say hi and let you know you are in my and my family's prayers. Yea my family is pretty big on prayer. In the early years my dad was about to become a priest in Ireland i think, I don't know why he came out though. Well I know he told me once but I don't remember. They say it's because of my mom but I dont know if thats just some type of dry adult humor, ha! But today I was reading your blogs and you make me laugh, aka when you talk about your "skinny girlfriend." I can see we're Mike Fine gets his humor. Well I really hope you do well with this chemo and everything. Take care and God bless.
-Gochi

 
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Randy:

Well, it's almost Friday and then you get to leave on Saturday morning!! Try to get through the next two days then you can relax in your own house (I don't think Weasle is going to let you bring that skinny new girlfriend of yours home - those skinny ones are too much trouble anyway). Take care - you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Joe & Becky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home