Tonsil Boy

Hi Everyone, So many people, so many things happening in mine and my family's lives. This is to help keep everyone updated on my journey through tonsil cancer. Please excuse poor grammer and spelling. (Weasle has already corrected my grammer twice).Please pass along this site to our friends. Click on "COMMENTS" to read them or to leave a comment.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Sunday update

Hi Everyone!!
It's Sunday afternoon. I wanted to update you on my progress. It seems that each day I feel a little better. Not lots, but it's finally nice to know that the healing process has really begun. Not much else to say but thanks for all the support and prayers. I will do my part and get better. A shout out to Ken Nuzzi who had his knee replaced Wednesday and came home yesterday. Get well soon, we are all falling apart. Old age is hell.

6 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does having chronic low back pain, one elbow surgery, carpul tunnel surgery and arthroscopic surgery on both knees put me in the old folks club with you guys?

Alan

 
At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan reports that she can see flesh on the crown of my head where there used to be brown, (then gray) hair.

Glad you're starting to feel a bit better, Randy.

LG

 
At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey LG-
when it's a globe of flesh, then you can join the club.

Alan

 
At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey LG and Alan -
Now when I come home after getting a hair cut, my boys never fail to say...."Daddy, why did you get a hair cut - you don't really have any hair." (I then remove the food from the table to see how they like that!)
Randy - thinking of you this morning, things will definitely get better for you now. You've done the hard work...now it begins to pay off.

Take care and rest up, Mr. TB

Chris

 
At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Randy,
Rest up and begin your recovery. We are praying for a speedy one. You have worked so hard and deserve it. As far as falling apart goes, you'll have to have a discussion with Joe about that - I hope I have a few more years before that starts!!! Take care TB - we love you!

Joe & Becky

 
At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll miss seeing you and everyone else in Baltimore this Xmas. All my girls are home, I'm off next week and look forward to winding down as the year comes to a close. You taught us a lot through your illness, Randy. You've taught us never to give up, maintain a sense of humour, keep life in perspective, be humble, .....

I know next year will bring you peace , health and happiness.....of all the people I know, you deserve it the most !!!!!! Your Hebrew brother-in-law----Steve

 

Post a Comment

<< Home