Tonsil Boy

Hi Everyone, So many people, so many things happening in mine and my family's lives. This is to help keep everyone updated on my journey through tonsil cancer. Please excuse poor grammer and spelling. (Weasle has already corrected my grammer twice).Please pass along this site to our friends. Click on "COMMENTS" to read them or to leave a comment.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Tube FREE !!!!

Today seems to be a milestone that I just passed. I had my feeding tube removed today, Thursday. An extra belly button isn't too bad. The doctor examined my mouth and throat and found that I was healing nicely but saw ulcers in my throat which are causing the morning hoarseness. My esophagus needs to be restreched and I will return to surgery on July 25th for hopefully the last time. Happy 4th to all!

With much love,
Randy

3 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's tubular man! closer to normalization and a steak dinner with fries.

you go stretch armstrong.

alan

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey RandY!

This is the first time that I've used this so hopefully, I will do it right. It was great seeing you last week and personally, I think you look preety darn good for all that you've been through.

My prayers are with you for a coninued recovery

Love, Michele

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing you at the beach. It will be a blast.......

Your brother in law Steve

 

Post a Comment

<< Home