Tonsil Boy

Hi Everyone, So many people, so many things happening in mine and my family's lives. This is to help keep everyone updated on my journey through tonsil cancer. Please excuse poor grammer and spelling. (Weasle has already corrected my grammer twice).Please pass along this site to our friends. Click on "COMMENTS" to read them or to leave a comment.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Picture Time


I had lots of requests for an updated picture. As they say, "You asked for it, you got it." Saw a Dr and some nurses yesterday. Besides the lesions and ulcers in my mouth, I now have thrush. Don't babies get that from sucking on nipples?? Now I have 1 more medication to take everyday. In a week when the thursh is cured, my whole mouth should feel better and start healing a little faster.
The chick pea story: When I used to make soups, I would taste the juice that the veggies come in to see if I want to add it to the mix. I tried the chick pea juice the other day and it tasted good. The problem was that the juice burned the sores in my mouth. I need salt free, non- acidic juices to do my sips with. My taste buds are all screwed up. Puddings taste funky, fruit sauces burn, water also burns. I am still trying little sips of whatever I can find.
I will continue to keep you informed on my progress.
Thanks for your prayers, comments and support.
Tonsil Boy

18 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Randy,

You look maaahvelous! I hope you are beginning to feel as good as you look. How about the syrup in canned peaches??

Love, Kim

 
At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about syrup from "Dribble Glasses" Still some left over from HK party!!!

 
At 2:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really glad that it is all done with, good way to start a year really. My lip reading comes in handy for when it hurts to talk, so if you ever need an interpretter/translater, call me up, I'd be happy to help. ;-) Much love.

 
At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a fricken hottie sweet pea. i bet it was back in high school when you looked this good.

Alan

 
At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Good Lookin!

LG

 
At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...if you are going to be sitting around the house all day doing nothing...at least you could clean up the house a little before you take a picture. geez.
love ya hard. njkesses

 
At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you are lookin sweet, Slim...
I kind of miss the red PJ's myself. But we'll take what we can get...

You look happy and sound even better......How about some silk panties or fuzzy navels?! How can they possibly burn! All in good time.....Mr. Fine....

Keep sippin....The Captain is watching!

 
At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Randy,

You look great. I continue to pray for a full and speedy recovery for you. Keep those updates coming.

J.P.

 
At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look great Randy !!!!!!!!!!

A lot of medicine, a lot of prayer,and everything is going to be OK.........

Very happy to see you up and about

Chilling out in MN.
STEVE

 
At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

C:\Documents and Settings\Bernie\My Documents\Picasa Web Exports\Fishing with Randy\index.html

Randy--I am not sure if you can copy and paste this address to access this picture. If you can't I will send it to you. This is two very happy fisherkids! Jacque

 
At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One more: C:\Documents and Settings\Bernie\My Documents\Picasa Web Exports\Fishing with Randy_1\target0.html

They (you) caught the big one!

Jacque

 
At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Handsome! You look great Randy!!!! Hope you are feeling as good as you look.

We were talking the other day about beach week and Sean made the comment that he only cared about being able to fish with Uncle Randy. You might not be able to get rid of him this summer.

Prayers and a speedy recovery to you.

Love,
The Fallston Reilly's

 
At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Randy,

You are quite the hot tamale!! You look great and hopefully you will be feeling as good as you look very soon. We miss you and the Weas so much but we know that good times will begin again soon. Hang in there - we are thinking about you all!

Love,
Joe & Becky

 
At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uncle Randz, Lookin good..cant say the same for them damn twerps...Get well soon
The Belair Spielmans

 
At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A SLENDER young man named R.G.

Spent some time, with his chick, by the sea.

After taking a dip

They took sip after sip


But it only made Randy's chick pee.



beat it

 
At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just beat it, beat it, beat it.......

 
At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you gotta beat it....just beat it.

 
At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Fine,
It's great to hear you are doing better. You are in my family's prayers and we all are looking forward to your recovery.
Ashley :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home