Tonsil Boy

Hi Everyone, So many people, so many things happening in mine and my family's lives. This is to help keep everyone updated on my journey through tonsil cancer. Please excuse poor grammer and spelling. (Weasle has already corrected my grammer twice).Please pass along this site to our friends. Click on "COMMENTS" to read them or to leave a comment.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Weasle's Mom

It is with a very sad heart I tell you that Weasle's Mom, Mary Ann Reilly, passed away early this morning, Wednesday, Feburary 1st. She had a heart attack on Saturday morning. Weasle and Laura picked up Mary Ann, AKA: Nana, Saturday on the way to Laura's basketball game. They were joking and having fun during the drive. After arrival at the game, they walked up a flight of steps. At the top of the steps Nana was out of breath and sat on a chair. She passed out and 911 was called immediatly. Weasle with the assistance of others began CPR. Within 10 minutes an ambulance had arrived and Nana was on her way to Union Memorial Hospital. She was unable to recover from this insult to her body. She is survived by 8 children, 24 grandchildren and 5 great grandchildren.

7 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nana left countless numbers of "adopted" children and grandchildren that will miss her dearly. She was a wonderful woman who could make everyone feel special to her. She was an inspiration to me as a strong woman to emulate. I and my children are honored to have known her and been touched by her love...

May you rest in God's peace, Mary Ann, and may all of her family be comforted by the wonderful memories and knowing she's with God and Charlie.

Love, Kim

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weasle,

I guess you're starting to understand how Job must have felt. We're so sorry for your loss and hope you will be comforted by the vast support group of family and friends that love you.

Sincerely,

LG & Susan

 
At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

randy our hearts are broken for you guys - please know that we have many people praying for you and your family. and as always you guys will continue to be in our prayers too.
~rhonda

 
At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heartfelt condolences to the entire family.

I did not know nana and was not fortunate enough to be "adopted" by her (though, i wouldn't adopt me).

Love, and a strong family bond will help you through this.

Alan

 
At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, Weasle.
Rosemary convinced me that it would be tacky to join the funeral procession in the Big Ride.... but we'll be there nonetheless. See you soon.
Love,
MF

 
At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weasle,
Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you at this most Difficult time .
MR MIKE ,Beverly

 
At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uncle Randy,

Thank you for your quiet, yet supportive presence this last week. Seeing you at Nana's viewings, the funeral, your house afterwards...It meant a lot. I can't imagine how this all must have worn on you. I hope you get some rest and that recovery continues going strong for you.

Also, thanks to Aunt Weasle for being with Nana in the time before her heart attack. Thanks for taking her away from waxing that stupid attic floor. Thanks for having such a typical Nana chat in the car. I'm glad she was with you and Laura. And thanks for giving my family and me a chance to see her. Wow I miss Nana a lot, a lot.

Love you a bunch Fine Family!

-Carli K.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home