Tonsil Boy

Hi Everyone, So many people, so many things happening in mine and my family's lives. This is to help keep everyone updated on my journey through tonsil cancer. Please excuse poor grammer and spelling. (Weasle has already corrected my grammer twice).Please pass along this site to our friends. Click on "COMMENTS" to read them or to leave a comment.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Hopefully the last stretch

Today, Tuesday, I hopefully have had the last stretch of my esophagus. The surgical procedure went well. My swallowing has improved already, after this surgery. This evening the throat is very sore, but I know it will heal soon and I will be swallowing pain free again.

Peace, Love and Prayers to ALL

Randy

2 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Randy,
It's been almost a year since you started this journey. How far you have traveled over some very rough roads, dangerous curves and up and down many hills. It's been very obvious from reading the comments that your friends have been lining the road cheering you on and handing you nourishment along the way and that Weasle and your children have been standing at the finish line calling your name and lifting you up whenever you stumbled.
Congratulations and Godspeed - the last stretch is done and your race has been won.
Susan B.

 
At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Randy,

I hope your first days back to work have been good ones. Work is a drudge, but the GREAT news is you're back to work. You are a hero and an inspiration for the courage and stamina you've shown the past nine months!

Love you always, Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home