Tonsil Boy

Hi Everyone, So many people, so many things happening in mine and my family's lives. This is to help keep everyone updated on my journey through tonsil cancer. Please excuse poor grammer and spelling. (Weasle has already corrected my grammer twice).Please pass along this site to our friends. Click on "COMMENTS" to read them or to leave a comment.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Back to Work

Hi everyone!
I started back to work on Monday, August 21, 2006. It feels great to be back there. The swallowing is going very well. My taste buds are coming back to life and all seems to be good again. I will always have to drink lots of water with my meals to help the food go down, but that's a good thing. Hydration fills me up, so hopefully I can keep my weight where it is, 169 pounds. I will still be visiting my doctors every couple of months, chest x-rays every 6 months, and a PET scan once a year. But those will be a piece of cake.
I really don't plan on updating this blog very often now that I am cancer free and all is well.
I would like to thank everyone who left comments, sent cards, well wishers,helped with chores, cooking and all the other things that you all did for my family and I. It was, and is, greatly appreciated. All your support helped me get through this journey.
Thank you ALL from the bottom of my heart!
HUGS TO ALL
Randy

2 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Randy - this is all great news - we are glad you are back to your old self. We may see you at Homecoming!

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you....
BEAT IT!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home